Frequently Asked Questions
As an APM, you will:
- Join two different product teams over the course of 12 months and get the exposure to the context needed to drive impact at Shopify
- Get the opportunity to learn from the best leaders in the product craft and solve merchant problems
- Be a part of a strong community of peers to learn from and grow alongside
- Have the opportunity to join regular APM program events to learn from senior leaders at Shopify
APMs will work on a variety of multidisciplinary teams shipping products to merchants around the world.
Applications open on January 12th and end on January 19th at 11:59PM EST.
- The APM program is open to candidates eligible to work in the US and Canada who will be located in North America for the duration of the program
- We are looking for candidates who are early in their careers and are aspiring Product Managers. No previous Product experience required
- If you are a Product Manager with more than 1 year of experience, we recommend you take a look at our . If you have had internships or a short stint in product (1 year or less) and want to pursue product further, please apply
- There are no academic requirements for this program, you might be a new grad, a career switcher or just finished up a bootcamp. Whatever your background, if this role is a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply
At the end of the program, the most successful graduates will be offered a product manager position on Shopify product teams.
Yes, you’ll need a valid work permit to be employed and available to work full-time in North America for the duration of the program.